Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Fair Grounds

Four days after the Imagine Dragons concert, my friend Aarish came to visit from Canada. He came on Thursday and on Friday we went to a fair with him. 

Before we did any rides, we went and saw a demolition derby. A demolition derby is a contest in which cars ram into each other and the last car moving wins. One of the car drivers parents was sitting behind us, so we rooted for that car. Unfortunately he did not win. We saw the entire thing from start to finish and it was really good. In the very last round, they drove trailers around the track until there was only one left that was fully intact. The whole thing was awesome. 

After that we went on the Ferris Wheel 🎡 but the line was super long. Aarish went on another ride while we waited in line. The Ferris Wheel had good views but it was very slow and kind of boring. After the wheel we got ice cream and then played Carnival games. In one of them we fired BB guns at a target! I managed to win a prize by throwing darts at balloons 🎈.  After that I went on a ride in which I spun in circles while sitting in a chair 20 feet of the ground. 

After that we came home. The fair was very fun and I really liked it. My favorite part was the demolition derby but everything else was awesome too.  

Ready for Demolition derby with ear buds to mute the noise!

Here is a video of how the demolition worked - https://youtu.be/qzXRT-bvULE



Trying out a huge Turkey Leg which wasn't tasty at all!

After watching the demolition it was time to go on rides

Ferris Wheel was my first one but it was too slow

But view of the whole fair was fun from the top

Shooting game was fun

I also won this for my cousin Alia aiming darts at balloons!

Finally tried a fast ride and loved it!

Back home for board games

Aarish and I loved playing board games


No comments:

Post a Comment