Wednesday, September 7, 2022

New Grade, New School - Norwood

Starting Middle School in a new school which is not sharing the fence in our backyard anymore...

My Day 1 was Sept 6 for Orientation

All of us got an orientation on what to expect in this new school!

I like the Blue Hawks!

I want to make such art too just like current Norwood kids

Excited and Nervous or as my new principal calls it - Nervcited!

And Sept 7 was official Day !


Mando and Grogu will follow me to new school too!

Getting up an hour early daily and not walking over behind our house for school will be hard for us!

The school was ready for us with these props!

Morning Assembly - called Chapel here

Morning Chapel agenda

Birthday Blessings for birthday kids is fun!

I made to Norwood Instagram on Day 1 !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment