Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bring Your Parents to School Day

Last Thursday, it was bring your parents to school day! I was waiting for this day for a long time to show all the things that I learn everyday at school and finally that day came this month.

Although I wanted to show every lesson that I have learnt so far, I only had one hour to show Amma whatever I could and also do a lesson for that day while she was around.

I was excited that I atleast got to show her how I do subtraction of exchanges and addition with my classmates as we learn maths in a fun way.

First I started by showing her a lesson from the geometry cabinet. I am working with Cylinders here

Then I moved onto addition where I was setting up my units, tens, hundreds and thousands on the workmat

Once I set up my numbers, it was time for subtraction of exchanges with my friend Graydon

We spent rest of our morning subtracting my number 1999 from Graydon's number 5432...



No comments:

Post a Comment