Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Amma's Office Christmas Party

Last Saturday, Amma's office had a fun Christmas party for children just the like the one I had gone to two years back with Ajji-Thatha and Amma-Baba.

This time I was big enough to write my own letter to Santa with my wish list and also managed to personally give it to Santa and made sure he read them all!

Take a look at the pictures from the party which also had the same Magician come this time too but with new tricks!

Outside Amma's office

Being dragged for a photo while I was busy munching on popcorn

Barry the Magician from Big Apple Circus

The magician showed some very fun tricks that I want to learn too!



Writing a letter to Santa. I wrote two letters

The only reason I decided to meet Santa was to give him my letter otherwise I had taken a promise from Amma-Baba not to get me near Santa for a picture!

Santa is not scary after all and he did read my list carefully....although I won't know that for sure until Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment