Monday, December 14, 2015

A Visit to the North Pole

Two Sundays ago, I visited the freezing village of North Pole and learnt about how Kris became Santa Claus and how he started giving gifts to all those who were on the nice list.
It was fun to be bundled up in a warm snow suit given by Santa's helpers and explore this huge room that had everything made in ice including Santa's toy factory, santa's helpers and santa himself!

I was told temperature inside the room was way below Zero!

Take a look at the pictures that will tell you more about my time at the North Pole..

All bundled up in a parka ready to enter the village of North Pole

Everything you see except us was made of ice!

Luckily the parkas saved us from freezing like there sculptures


Santa's Toy Factory..So this is where I will get my toys from


I really liked the whole story about Santa Claus!

Amma said these slides were fun but I preferred to just watch her slide

So this is where our letters to Santa go!

Outside the village now... less freezing temperatures to ride this sleigh



Back to our city at normal temperatures

Ofcourse where there is train there is me!




No comments:

Post a Comment