Two weekends ago, I had a three day vacation - Saturday, Sunday, and also Monday !!!
On Saturday I was driven to this chocolate factory and was told to look out for some people while I was perched on Baba's shoulder at the entrance. As I was watching people come in and wondering who to look out for...I suddenly saw my buddy Ansh walk in with his Baba! But he was not the only one who surprised me with his baby sister, my friend Anushka also walked in with her baby sister and surprised me all the way from Seattle!
I could not believe I was going to spend all of Saturday with my two favorite buddies! Later just as I was getting ready to go back home at night and bid good bye I was told Anushka was coming home with me for the rest of the weekend! The weekend couldn't have been better.
It was such a fun surprise weekend with loads of fun at the Chocolate Factory and back at home. Take a look at the pictures from the long weekend.
On Saturday I was driven to this chocolate factory and was told to look out for some people while I was perched on Baba's shoulder at the entrance. As I was watching people come in and wondering who to look out for...I suddenly saw my buddy Ansh walk in with his Baba! But he was not the only one who surprised me with his baby sister, my friend Anushka also walked in with her baby sister and surprised me all the way from Seattle!
I could not believe I was going to spend all of Saturday with my two favorite buddies! Later just as I was getting ready to go back home at night and bid good bye I was told Anushka was coming home with me for the rest of the weekend! The weekend couldn't have been better.
It was such a fun surprise weekend with loads of fun at the Chocolate Factory and back at home. Take a look at the pictures from the long weekend.
![]() |
| And we all meet again together after 1 year! |
![]() |
| We are a team now! |
![]() |
| The party began with us enjoying the tour of the chocolate factory |
![]() |
| Fun Times |
![]() |
| Monday morning vacation breakfast in my garden.. |
![]() |
| Ofcourse we had our moments where we fought |
![]() |
| But always ready to play together again :) |
![]() |
| I also showed Anushka my new school and we spent the evening at my school's playground |









No comments:
Post a Comment