Its almost summer officially here and I realized I forgot to let you know about a sport that I started learning in winter and liking it a little in spring (when we played it outdoors) but now love it so much that I cannot wait to continue learning it this summer. Yes I am talking about Soccer!
I was first introduced to soccer in peak winters in a basketball court where every boy or girl had to pair up with their Amma and Baba and learn to kick and goal. I got my own big boy soccer ball to play with and enjoyed running around.
In spring after I moved to the new school near my new home, I had coach Neil teach me and my classmates soccer every Thursday in our school playground. It was definitely more fun to be playing soccer outside!
I love this sport and although its summer vacation in my school now I am hoping to sign up for soccer in my summer camp for rest of the season.
Take a look at some pictures from my lessons across two seasons....
 |
| I started my first soccer lessons in a basketball court in Feb |
 |
| Lessons from Baba and the coach |
 |
| We were a team! |
 |
| Starting line to score a goal |
 |
| Last day of winter soccer sessions |
 |
| We split up in teams and played a game! |
 |
| The winter soccer team with the coach. Everyone was a winner! |
 |
| Spring soccer in the new school. This is my new soccer tee that Coach Neil has given me.. look forward to more soccer this summer |
No comments:
Post a Comment