Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Barn Party

Last Saturday I went to my school friend Anjali's house for her 4th birthday party. She had organized a barn party with pony rides and petting zoo. The ponies looked more like huge horses and some pets such as the tortoise preferred roaming around with us instead of being pet, but I had a lot of fun petting rabbits and chickens.
Anjali had all of them in her backyard and seeing that I now have an idea for my next birthday. Just need to convince Amma-Baba to arrange for a zoo in my backyard too!

Take a look at the fun pictures from that day...

Now do you see why I was calling them horses and not ponies?
I had Amma hold me while I was on this bumpy ride

But after riding the small black one I got a little courage to try out this big one without Amma's help
Having Baba feed the cow as I did not want the cow touching my hand

Somehow agreed to get inside the fence to pet the animals..

But this Tortoise preferred staying out the fence and being fed

Bunnies were my favorite
Once the animals went back to their home we got busy making door knob tags with farm animal stickers

..and then the cake was cut

Anjali's Baba got us to pull the string of the pinata for candies..

The Cow Pinata gave us lots of candies and I got the candy I wanted!

And I also got a cow goody bag with a toy bunny and chicken to take home

The door knob tags I made are now hanging outside my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment