Tuesday, June 16, 2015

End of School Year and Start of Summer Camp

Last week was the end of school year for me before I join back in September and also the start of the summer camp for rest of the season.

While I miss my Montessori school, teachers, and friends, I am excited to go to my very first summer camp.  Each week we have a new theme and its a long fun filled day spent doing art projects, splashing in the pool, learning new things and playing with new toys. I also got a chance to ride a real school bus for the first time ever when I was taken to a swimming pool at another location which also had fountains.

My first week at the camp turned out to be extra special for me when I received the "Responsibility" bracelet at the end of the week for being the most responsible person in the class to clean up without being asked and making sure all toys and books are kept in their proper location.

Take a look at some pictures from last week

I am holding my yearbook given by my school on the last day before they closed for the summer

These are my friends and that's my teacher Miss Karen's class. Yearbook has everything about our teachers and us. A fun read!

Now I go to the Y for my summer camp and here you can see me wearing my responsibility bracelet!

I even got the Y Tee which is twice my size but goes well with the green bracelet

Here you go.. now you can see whats on my bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment