Aadvik writes a daily journal about all his activities of the day. He wrote this in that journal which was later typed in his blog.....
On Friday April 20 after school I went to Pittsburgh with Amma-Baba and went to a party at a hotel where Baba's class in college was celebrating their 10 year reunion. I ate a yummy burger for dinner and made a new friend to play with before going to our hotel to sleep.
Next day I went to Baba's college where they had a carnival. My highlights of the carnival are : winning a game against Amma. Also winning a game where you had to pop balloons with a dart and as a prize I got a toy diamond sword from minecraft. I also went on a ride called hyperloop VR. In that ride, you put on glasses and you do not see real things. I saw a co co cola can leaning on a building in Pittsburgh and I went over Pittsburgh city. This was my favorite.
At night I went to the Steelers stadium for a party where the babysitters put Lego Ninjago move on the sony TV. After the party I went on a cable car to see Pittsburgh city from the top of a hill.
Next day I went to America's first hindu temple. There I bought a book that had a person with my two last names Mitra and Sharma. The person was called Mitra Sharma. I found it so funny that I told Amma-Baba to please buy the book for me. I also had Dosa before driving back home. In conclusion, I liked Pittsburgh.
On Friday April 20 after school I went to Pittsburgh with Amma-Baba and went to a party at a hotel where Baba's class in college was celebrating their 10 year reunion. I ate a yummy burger for dinner and made a new friend to play with before going to our hotel to sleep.
Next day I went to Baba's college where they had a carnival. My highlights of the carnival are : winning a game against Amma. Also winning a game where you had to pop balloons with a dart and as a prize I got a toy diamond sword from minecraft. I also went on a ride called hyperloop VR. In that ride, you put on glasses and you do not see real things. I saw a co co cola can leaning on a building in Pittsburgh and I went over Pittsburgh city. This was my favorite.
At night I went to the Steelers stadium for a party where the babysitters put Lego Ninjago move on the sony TV. After the party I went on a cable car to see Pittsburgh city from the top of a hill.
Next day I went to America's first hindu temple. There I bought a book that had a person with my two last names Mitra and Sharma. The person was called Mitra Sharma. I found it so funny that I told Amma-Baba to please buy the book for me. I also had Dosa before driving back home. In conclusion, I liked Pittsburgh.
Click PICTURES for rest of the photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment