Friday, May 18, 2018

Treehouse Camping


On May 5th and 6th we went Treehouse camping. My friends that came are:
  • Aria
  • Sohom
  • Mina
  • Anjali
  • Nikhil
We saw a dead possum. We also saw a show about the civil war in the visitor center of the town. Also we saw a canon and I loaded it with a stick in it but Baba was not happy with that. We went for a hike near the camp and at night we came back to our camp to grill our dinner. It was raining so Nikhil, Sohom and I got to sit in the boot of the car to have our dinner. We also slept in our sleeping bags for the first time inside tree houses.
In the morning after we woke up and got out of our sleeping bags, we had breakfast. For breakfast I had three chocolate chip cookies and 2 big water melon slices. We also went to Harpers Ferry and we learnt about American history. I also saw a real army man!






Hiking Rain or Shine

Tree Stump at the center of our bunk beds inside the tree house was so cool


Evening dinner time before BBQ on the grill

Morning breakfast


Quiet reading time before heading out


Harpers Ferry where shenandoah and potomac rivers meet


No comments:

Post a Comment