Monday, April 30, 2018

My Australia Vacation


Click PICTURES for rest of the photos

After my birthday, I went to Australia.

On the first day I went to the zoo on a ferry and then on a cable car ride. I did not like the ferry to the zoo because it was too fast. But I liked the cable car ride to the zoo. I saw Koala, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies , echidnas, and bats. My favorite animal was a koala .

Later in the evening I met a new friend, Treshaar near the Opera House. He gave me a lego Nexo Knights set and Roald Dahl books. I have him a lego city set. We played handball together in the botanical gardens.

On second day of my trip I went to Bondi and Bronte and Tamarama beaches. We went on a coastal walk to all these beaches.  I liked the Bronte beach the best. 

In the evening I met Gromit the dog who was Baba’s friend’s dog. I played with him. 
I also met a new friend Jay for dinner. Jay gave me a ruler, pencil, sharpener, and dominoes.  The ruler, pencil and sharpener had Australian animals and things printed on them. He also gave me a koala and kangaroo stuffed toy. I gave him two lego sets. One was the Lego batman joker balloon escape and lego city toy. 

Third day I went to Noosa and met Ansh, Anushka, Aria, Ananya, and Ashwin and their Ammas and Babas.  The house where we all stayed had a pool and we swam in it most of the time. Also Kaku came to the house to stay with us.  Next day, I went surfing for the first time with Ansh, Anushka their Babas, Kaku, and Amma, Baba. But I did not stand up on the board. I just surfed lying down and paddled through the waves. 

On the 5th day we went to Fraser Island which is world's largest sand island. We took a bus that looked like a monster truck and it went on a ferry to the island.  I saw two dingos from the window of the bus. Then we went to Lake Mackenzie pool and I swam with kaku. That was my favorite part of the tour.  Then we saw a python on the rainforest walk. 

On the last day in Noosa I went to the Noosa National Park to hike with Ansh, Anushka, Aria and Ananya to see a koala and later came back home for pool time.  I also cut a birthday cake that was a chocolate chip muffin with my friends who sang for me and kept lego ninjago printouts as cake decoration. Next day I went back to Sydney Marriott hotel with Ansh and Anushka and had dinner and popsicles on the last evening of our vacation in Australia.

Take a look at video from my surfing lessons and my birthday cake cutting with my buddies.


First Surfing Lesson - https://youtu.be/TFwh5K4L768



Birthday cake cutting with my buddies in Noosa, Australia - https://youtu.be/riFXSsrNPrw


No comments:

Post a Comment