On my first day back to school after spring break on April 12th, I celebrated my birthday in the class. This was the first time I was celebrating my birthday in this new school where I had to read my favorite book to the class and give some of my favorite treats to all the classmates and the teacher. I read a few pages from my favorite Nexo Knight book and gave lollipops and chocolate chip cookies to my classmates. It was a nice day so my teacher Ms. Rillera celebrated my birthday outside in the school gardens.
After the party, the teacher also played my favorite song in the class for all of us to dance before we all went home that afternoon.
Reading a chapter of Nexo Knight Heroes Team up!
Here's a short video of friends singing happy birthday and my reading to the class - https://youtu.be/0rfWlS5qILc
My class loving the lollipops
Dancing to Dynamite - I put my hands up in the air sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment