Day after thanksgiving I went to watch The Lion King musical. At first I did not show that much interest leaving home and missing my lego ninjago TV shows but when Lion King started I could not take my eyes off the stage! Some of the songs I remember listening to when I was 2 were all sung by all the actors playing animal roles! This was the best musical of the three I have watched so far - Sound of Music is second best and How the Grinch Stole Christmas is third best.
I bought a poster of the musical which was signed by all the actors which is now framed and hung in my room and I will now be watching the movie also very soon!
 |
| I bought this poster after how much I loved the show! |
 |
| First ones to arrive for the Orchestra seats |
No comments:
Post a Comment