Thursday, November 2, 2017

Amma's Birthday

Amma's birthday is the day before Halloween which makes it a busy day for us every year because we are celebrating her birthday and also preparing for next day's halloween party in our house.

I made Amma a card and also wrote on a card Baba had got for me to give to Amma. After I came back from school, we cut the cake that I had chosen for her from the bakery and went out for dinner. I loved the chocolate icing on the cake so for the first time I actually tried a lot of icing and enjoyed it.

I had told my class teacher, classmates, soccer teacher and even the restaurant Manager at dinner that it was Amma's birthday today. Amma got happy birthday wishes from all of them when she went to pick me up from school and the restaurant gave her a free dessert with a candle which she blew and I sang for her again.

Don't believe I had cake?? - Watch this video!







My cards for Amma


All the cards Amma got from me, Thatha, and Baba

Free ice cream dessert for Amma at the restaurant because of my announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment