Right after I won the best costume competition we left for the Shenandoah National Park. I saw fall colors all over the mountains which looked very pretty. I also loved climbing on the rocks and hiking. By the end of first day Amma-Baba, Thatha and I all had hiked 6 km up and down a trail called Stony Man Trail. Next day morning it rained all day so we just drove around the mountains and then headed back home in the afternoon. While it was a good break from everything in the city and I enjoyed the hike, I missed my costume and couldn't wait to get back to celebrate Halloween.
 |
| Driving to the mountains |
 |
| Taking a break during our 6 km hike - 3km one way |
 |
| Collecting various colored leaves on my way |
 |
| Found a great spot for hide n seek |
 |
| View of the valley from the highest point of elevation. All 4 of us got here hiking up the trail |
 |
| Going down I had this stick to support me |
 |
| Driving back in the rain |
 |
| Rained all day and made the colors brighten up more |
No comments:
Post a Comment