For the last karate class of October, which was just two days before Halloween, we were all expected to dress up in our Halloween costumes and the best costume was going to win a prize!
Usually I don't take the Saturday early morning class because I love to sleep but this time was different. I did not want to miss any opportunity that allows me to wear my Buzz costume.
All my karate buddies dressed and so did my instructor Mr. Justin whose costume I thought was the funniest.
Guess who won the best costume prize?? - The prize went to Buzz and Batman. Waking up early that day was well worth it!
 |
| Avengers, Space ranger, and fireman ready for Karate |
 |
| They also made us play a game and not really do karate in costumes which would have been tough for some moves |
 |
| Mr. Justin;s costume - Sitting on a monkey! |
 |
| Batman and Buzz were chosen as the prize winners |
 |
| Excited to have won the prize! |
No comments:
Post a Comment