Its already almost middle of November but before I share the fun pictures and videos from my recent California trip to attend Anand Mama's wedding, let me first cover the activities from one of the busiest months of the year....
Last month, after Durga Puja/Navaratri, it was my best friend Sohom's birthday at a rock climbing center. I tried rock climbing for the first time and loved it. Having Amma also climb with me was great and gave me a bit more courage to try going higher and higher...
I want to continue practicing this adventure sport often.. but before that take a look at all the pictures from the party...
 |
| Ready with the birthday boy to climb the walls |
 |
| Practicing side way before climbing up |
 |
| Side to side done! |
 |
| Time to climb up |
 |
| Round 2 with Amma |
 |
| I did half way and let Amma complete the rest |
 |
| The climbers |
No comments:
Post a Comment