October has one of my favorite festivals - Halloween! I love this the most as I get to dress up as whoever I want! This year I chose to be space ranger - Buzz Lightyear!
Halloween for me goes on for more than one day since school always does a costume party few days before the actual day. This time too we had a party in school and I got to go in as Buzz and have a fun time with all my friends who were dressed up too..
Here are some pictures
Halloween for me goes on for more than one day since school always does a costume party few days before the actual day. This time too we had a party in school and I got to go in as Buzz and have a fun time with all my friends who were dressed up too..
Here are some pictures




No comments:
Post a Comment