Before this year ends, here are the pictures and videos (that I had promised few blog posts ago) of Anand mama's fun wedding I was part of in Ojai Valley, California in November.
I thought I could get away by just being a photographer in this wedding too, but I was wrong. I ended up being part of the bridal party and also became a ring bearer! There were rehearsals and photo shoots during my playtime so it got a little busy for me but overall a fun experience to have been part of this wedding with my cousins and rest of the family. Amma and her cousins and other Ajji's did a dance performance too which you will see in the picture album also.
I thought I could get away by just being a photographer in this wedding too, but I was wrong. I ended up being part of the bridal party and also became a ring bearer! There were rehearsals and photo shoots during my playtime so it got a little busy for me but overall a fun experience to have been part of this wedding with my cousins and rest of the family. Amma and her cousins and other Ajji's did a dance performance too which you will see in the picture album also.
Click Pictures to see the album.



No comments:
Post a Comment