Click PICTURES for the complete album
This time instead of blogging in detail about my recent amazing vacation with my friend Anushka and her family you should take a look at the pictures. That should tell you enough about the fun we had. I can't remember the last time I rode so many different transportations in less than a week's time. It was like the vacation got tailored just for me!
And hiking up tree tops, shaky suspension bridges built over lakes and rainforests was a one of a kind experience for me which I will remember for a long time.
In the end I wanted to stay back in Seattle forever and Anushka was unhappy that we did not buy her a ticket to flyback with us. That should tell you how well we got along and how much fun we had together!
And hiking up tree tops, shaky suspension bridges built over lakes and rainforests was a one of a kind experience for me which I will remember for a long time.
In the end I wanted to stay back in Seattle forever and Anushka was unhappy that we did not buy her a ticket to flyback with us. That should tell you how well we got along and how much fun we had together!

No comments:
Post a Comment