Last Saturday, my neighborhood library had arranged for a petting zoo in their basement and called them Squeals on Wheels!
Sure enough I went there to pet another set of barn animals some of whom were similar to the ones I pet at my friend Anjali's birthday recently. It was a perfect way to spend a rainy, stormy Saturday.
Sure enough I went there to pet another set of barn animals some of whom were similar to the ones I pet at my friend Anjali's birthday recently. It was a perfect way to spend a rainy, stormy Saturday.
| This time rabbit had a pig for company |
| This Rabbit was a giant and had to be kept inside the cage! |
| While the small bunnies were let out for a short while to pet |
| I wish they let these Ginny pigs out too.. I almost was about to join them in the cage while trying to touch them |
| This petting zoo had ducks and a rather tiny pony too! |
| Finally the stinky pig was out for us to pet too |
| But this giant rabbit was my favorite! |
No comments:
Post a Comment