Friday, July 3, 2015

Sunday Funday

After a rainy gloomy Saturday (which I spent in the library), we had a nice and bright Sunday which I spent with my school friend Aria and some of her buddies.
We went to a new park this time which had so many different kinds of transportation that I could pretend drive.  It was great fun to get all the vehicles in one location.
The fun also later continued in the evening at my favorite fountains in downtown with Paddu Ajji and Murthy thatha who were visiting us over the weekend.

The first one I chose to ride was this motorbike

Also got my friend Aria interested in transportation who was otherwise going in for slides

Pilot and co-pilot

This was way more fun for us than just swings and slides

Kept switching between these planes

We had passengers as well

Last but not the least... my current favorite vehicle - the school bus!

Trying out a new swing that made you dizzy after a while!

Ending the day with some traditional swing time

After picnic it was dinner time near my fav fountain place with Paddu Ajji and Murthy Thatha

No comments:

Post a Comment