Every Tuesday this summer, a restaurant close to home has kid's night where I get to do arts and craft, coloring, and get my face painted with whatever character I want!
Its now become a Tuesday routine for me in the evenings. I can't wait to see what character will I get painted on my face next week!
Its now become a Tuesday routine for me in the evenings. I can't wait to see what character will I get painted on my face next week!
![]() |
| I also get a Kid's Club wrist band along with free chocolate milkshake every week, which is actually Amma's fav not mine! |
![]() |
| I have started liking face painting all of a sudden on my first Kid's night |
![]() |
| Week 1 - The cheetah in me is getting a chance to come out |
![]() |
| Thanks to the Wild Kratts TV show, I am a cheetah fan for now... |
| Week 2 - Iron Man. I insisted that the painter paint my neck and ears too to get the real look but no one heard me |
| Trying to get the right iron man expression |
![]() |
| Let's see what I can be next Tuesday... |





No comments:
Post a Comment