Two weekends ago I went to a Lego Fair with Amma and Baba. The amount of lego this fair had was more than I could ever fit in my house.
It was so much fun to see trains, planes and all other kinds of transportation built with lego and moving on their tracks and runways. There were also buildings and cities build in lego that looked so real!
I could not take my eyes of the legos on display and Baba and I had to be dragged out of the fair after a while otherwise we could have been there all day!
 |
| There were trains moving all over on battery and all made of lego! |
 |
| They also had a play area where we could make things out of lego |
 |
| Made my latest fav transportation, Seaplane! |
 |
| Look at that aeroplane made of lego! |
 |
| I am told this is Vatican City made in lego |
 |
| And last one which I saw before I left were latest fav characters The Minions! |
No comments:
Post a Comment