Friday, February 27, 2015

Disney on Ice

This ValenTIMES Day as I call it was special for me! I was taken to a Magic Kingdom show which was done on ICE!
All the characters I had met in Magic Kingdom last year were ice skating, singing, and dancing for us at this huge stadium where we had gone to see them.
I had been waiting to go to this show for a week and was curious to see how lightening mcqueen car, mater the tow truck etc would actually skate on the ice with wheels! It was a treat to watch my favorite Toy Story characters as well!

Take a look at some pictures from the Disney on Ice show...

Waiting for my favorite toys to come alive on the ice skating rink

That's Lightening Mcqueen the race care!

And here's Tow Mater! Wow they actually managed to skate with wheels!

I did not expect my other favorites Mickey and Goofy to be here but there was a bonus for me!

Toy Story characters in action

To your left you see my current favorite toys Woody the cowboy and buzz light year space ranger from Toy Story movie! Best Valentimes Day Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment