Last Sunday, my buddies Ansh and Aria celebrated their birthday at the Chuck e Cheese near their home. I had never been to Chuck e Cheese before and was curious to see what toys they had for me to play there. While the place got a bit too crowded and loud for me after sometime, I really enjoyed playing racing car games and riding on a couple of engines and cars.
Take a look at some of the pictures from the fun party
Take a look at some of the pictures from the fun party
| Me and Chuck E |
| This Engine gave out real steam too! |
| Birthday Boy Ansh playing air hockey |
| ....and here i try my hands at car racing for the first time with the help from Baba and Thatha |
| Required too much concentration which I am learning slowly in my Karate class too! |
| This one needed Baba to control the acceleration and brakes while I controlled steering |
| Birthday lunch with the bday boy and girl |
| Now it was our Babas turn to play |
| They definitely seem to enjoy these games more than us |
| While Baba's played games, Amma's took self portraits at the portrait corner |
![]() |
| Ofcourse I was dragged in too for one... |
![]() |
| And then Baba and I also were made to get one clicked together |
| Amma and Thatha holding on to my coins that I needed to play the games again and again! |


No comments:
Post a Comment