Thursday, February 19, 2015

First Snow Day of the Year

Finally on Tuesday this week we got enough snow on the ground to get an off from school and try my hands on making a snowman. While making a snowman became quite annoying after a while since the snow was not sticking the way I wanted,  I enjoyed kicking the snow and running around on it with Thatha until we began to freeze...

Take a look at my first attempt in making a snowman.

Got enough snow this time to bury my feet :)
Ok Starting with making snowman's body..

Instead of using hands, kicking the snow was better to make this mountain

Almost there...

Here you go! My snowman with crayon eyes and nose! Thatha is making sure the hat does not fly away in the wind.

Don't ask me where snowman's neck and shoulders are!

Enough snowman, time to write my name on the snow and leave my mark

Thatha and I getting ready to run down the hill

Ready set go...
A fun snow day over all!

No comments:

Post a Comment