And it snowed again yesterday! While I had the day off and it was not too cold to go out and make a snowman, I decided to stay at home for a change and spend time with Thatha...
Here's what we did all day...
Here's what we did all day...
![]() |
| Watched the snow fall and snow ploughs clean the roads... |
![]() |
| This is what we were looking at from the window |
![]() |
| Played snakes and ladders board game |
![]() |
| I had told Thatha he could win and I would not cry but somehow I kept winning even when I did not want to ! |
![]() |
| Towards the end of the day... watched my favorite show... |
![]() |
| while perched on Thatha which was more fun than the sofa |






No comments:
Post a Comment