Monday, June 2, 2014

Vacation in the Mountains


In May, Amma, Baba, and I had an extra day off apart from the usual Saturday and Sunday so we decided to go up to the mountains for my first real hiking trip!
I was being told about this vacation in the mountains for a over month now and could not wait to see what these mountains and hiking are all about!

My expectations from this vacation were simple - I wanted to sit in a bag pack all day and be taken up the mountains, see a deer or two and stay by a lake.....
I got 2 out of 3 wishes fulfilled in this trip and even got to see a real black bear standing 15 feet away from us!

Take a look at the PICTURES from our fun trip to Shenandoah Valley and Blue Ridge Parkway.

Even though I got to see many more things than I really expected, I came back home a little sad about not seeing a single deer. I was missing the deer so much that I even came up with a song for him to come see me!

Here's a video of me singing in the hope of seeing a deer sometime soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment