Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Zoo....once more

Last weekend my good old friend Anushka came over with her family. So what fun thing did we do this time?

Well... I had just returned from the mountains without seeing any deer and Anushka had never seen the giant panda and his baby Bau Bau so we decided to visit the zoo on Saturday morning to fulfill our wishes.

Take a look at some fun pictures from that day.

Outside the Giant Panda and Baby Bau Bau's home
Heading to see the elephants


I finally saw not one but 5 deer!!! They all came down from the mountains!
 
Check out the deer behind me. I asked for one deer but 5 came to see me!

A pic outside the Zoo with baby Ananya
After the zoo I spent the evening by the waterfront after a long trolley ride
Deer - Check, Trolley ride - check, Waterfront - Check! - My day was made!

No comments:

Post a Comment