Although the day started the usual way with me giving a card to Baba that I had personally signed and a card I had made in school.....
Now don't you agree???
......It became really interesting when Baba and I started work on a craft project to paint and build a wooden train!
Just Do It Baba!
But that was not all that we did.... while we painted various parts of the train and waited for it to dry before building it... we headed to the National Air and Space Museum!
I got the craft train, Baba got cards from me, and Amma gave us both this Big and Little Guy Tees for the occasion
Big Guy and Little guy ready to explore air transportation
Look that plane behind Baba, looks like Dusty from the Planes movie!
And I returned with my father's day gift as well
Once back home, Baba and I got to work again...
The train - painted and built from scratch!
Thank you Ananya and Amisha for gifting me this on my birthday! I finally built it with help on Father's day!
Check out this short video of the craft project in progress......
No comments:
Post a Comment