On May 17th I went to the local library in my town and signed up for the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program! AND I also got my own library card !
I now have a reading log where I can keep a count of all the books I read every day. For the first 25 books I read I get a special prize from the library and after that every 100 books I read I get a prize!
Never knew reading comes with so many incentives!
I now have a reading log where I can keep a count of all the books I read every day. For the first 25 books I read I get a special prize from the library and after that every 100 books I read I get a prize!
Never knew reading comes with so many incentives!
I have time till September 2016 to read 1000 books but I think I will get there much sooner...


No comments:
Post a Comment