So... last time I wrote, I told you about getting rice cereal, this week the parentals did something interesting - they put me in a thing at rice cereal time.
What do I mean by a thing? Well take a look at the video. I've never seen something like it before. It lets me sit up like my Baba and Amma do, but it's on the floor and not by the table, so I don't think it's a chair. It also holds me in there, but it's not a carrier. It's really confusing. Tell me what you think.
Anyhow, whatever it is, it let me take a more active role in eating. So I decided I was going to control the spoon. This eating stuff is a little confusing, but a lot of fun!
What do I mean by a thing? Well take a look at the video. I've never seen something like it before. It lets me sit up like my Baba and Amma do, but it's on the floor and not by the table, so I don't think it's a chair. It also holds me in there, but it's not a carrier. It's really confusing. Tell me what you think.
Anyhow, whatever it is, it let me take a more active role in eating. So I decided I was going to control the spoon. This eating stuff is a little confusing, but a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment