Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 Months old and off to School I go!



Now I am 4 months old and I'm off to a "learning center" to become worldly wise! So what have I learnt? Well, I can:
  • Grab the toys hanging from my play mat, kick them, and yank them off the mat (I even found a spot where I could do all of that at one go)
  • Flip over to my tummy - even when I am sleeping - and then chew my hands while holding my head up (I even rolled over on my back myself, but prefer to get the parents to flip me over)
  • Sit up in chairs and laps or even dance on peoples shoulders (what a great view)
  • Use walls and people to push myself against and go places (still trying to escape my changing table, but they keep catching me before I get away)
  • Chew everything I can get my hands on (between tasting new things and teething I can actually soak through a bib in no time)
I've also learnt how to make the ladies who look after me at the learning center love me! No small task when there are so many other, bigger children in the same room. The only downside of all this learning stuff is that I don't get to sleep in. Now every morning it's off to school and when I get back it's always bath time. I'm going to have to do something about this bath thing!

Anyhow, here's the link to the pictures from my learning center, 4th month birthday, and time spent with Amma and Baba at home - 4 Months Old & Off to School I Go

1 comment:

  1. total sweetie pie..cant help but smile back...ALL THE BEST AADVIK!!

    ReplyDelete