Monday, August 15, 2011

A Weekend of "Firsts"



Whoo! What a weekend!

 I got sooooo busy I didn't even have time to stop and tell you about it till a week later. And even now I'm trying to keep up. Is it always like this for everybody older than me?



Wat did I do? Let's see..



First thing on Saturday I went for a walk in the morning - yes that's right in the morning! But wait, the best part was that I was in my Baby Bjorn, but instead of looking at my Baba, he turned me around for the first time and I was looking forward. This was great - what a view.



Then that afternoon, they put me in my Exersaucer - it's great fun with toys all around me and I get to play - while upright so once again what a view!



As if I hadn't had done enough new things already they gave me different food! I didn't even know food could be different. They gave me something called rice cereal - it's got a different taste, but I think I like it. My only question now is what other food have they kept hidden from me?



Well I also met my Mamas, Dee and Anand for the first time. They were fun to hang out with. And guess what it was also a first for Anand Mama - the first time he held someone my age.



And that brings me to my two last firsts - my first Rakhi where I got three lovely rakhis from my cousin sisters, Ananya, Amisha, and Niyati. And right after that was my first Indian Independence Day! That was good fun too, I got to taste the Indian flag!



Phew... I'm exhausted just thinking of all this. You guys look at the album while I get a nap - Weekend of "Firsts"


No comments:

Post a Comment