Saturday, August 5, 2023

Singapore and Malaysia Trip


Before we went to Turkey, we went to Singapore and Malaysia. We went there to meet Alia, my four year old cousin and Idris my two month old cousin. We were meeting Idris for the first time! We also went to meet Kaku and Kaki.


 Two days after we arrived in Singapore, we went to Malaysia. We then went to Legoland Malaysia which was a surprise for Alia and I. I figured it out before we even left for Malaysia. Kaki had to stay at the hotel with Idris though. We went to the water park there because Legoland Malaysia has the biggest LL water park. Alia and I went on a jungle gym that sprayed water on you a lot. The floor was less than a foot deep pool. There were tons of water slides on it and there was a 300 gallon bucket of water that would drop water on you every minute. When Alia waited to have 300 gallons water poured on her, she got knocked off her feet with so much water. After lunch, we did something called the Lazy River. You take a tube and drift along a pool going around part of the water park. Next, we went on a family ride where we all sat in a large tube and went down a huge slide! Everyone loved it. Then we went to the same place where the family ride was, but we did another big slide that was a single person ride. After that, we did a wave pool which was just a regular pool with slight waves and a movie playing on a big screen next to it. My favorite thing was the jungle gym and Alia’s was the Lazy River. We did all of the rides again then went to the hotel. 


Next morning, ate breakfast at the hotel buffet. It was the most tasty buffet I had ever had. It had Indian food and Chinese food along with stuff like bagels and toast. After breakfast, we went to the Legoland theme park! We did many things like a ride where you spin in circles, and you can choose which direction you spin in. We also did a roller coaster called the Dragons Apprentice. Alia went on it too! She was scared but liked it a lot. Later, Alia went on a plane ride with Baba and Amma and I went on the Dragon roller coaster which was bigger version of Dragons apprentice. Alia also did a drivers test like I had many years ago, and she got a drivers license. Amma and I also did a ride that was like Disney’s splash mountain ride. It was a roller coaster in which you went up very high and then there is one big drop and you are done. The most fun part is that you get soaked at the bottom because the roller coaster splashes into the water sending water up onto you. Right after we did that, it started raining. We waited for the rain to die down, saw Lego mini land (which was covered) and then went to the Lego store. Alia got a cupcake Lego and I got a Thanos Lego. Baba then tricked Alia by saying that his real name is Thermos. From then on, we started calling Thanos as Thermos. After that, Alia went back to Singapore same day and we went back the next day. We were originally going to stay for three days but at least we got to go to Legoland!


The next few days in Singapore, we did many things. Amma, Baba, and I saw the Learning Hub which I had wanted to see since 5th grade. We also saw Haw Par Villa and a Hawkers Market where I ate very good Bao. We went on an amazing bumboat tour where we saw lots of Singapore sites. We even went to a place called the museum of ice cream. There was history about ice cream and lots of ice cream to eat! We also had a picnic together by the beach. One day we went to a huge mall inside Marina Bay Sands which has a view of the city from a huge viewing deck on top of the building. We went to the viewing deck and we did an activity where you color an image and then your image appears on the ground! We then did a boat ride inside the mall called Sampan ride. We went on an indoor river kind of thing and it was very fun. Later, we had a barbecue by Kaku and Kaki’s poolside! The food was very good and so was the pool time. We ended up going to their pool almost every other day. Another place that we went to is a rink where you can ride skateboards, scooters, bikes, pedal karts, and more! I rode a skateboard and Alia tried out many things. She did rollerblades, scooter, and bike! There was also a ride where you go down a slide in a tube. It was very fun and I did it with Alia a lot. Last day we did go kart racing at a place called the Luge in Sentosa Island. I won every race against Amma, Baba, and Alia. After that, we went to the aquarium. We had lots of fun, especially Alia who had been there lots of times. My favorite thing that I did there was play with my cousins in the pool and everywhere else.


The day after we went to the aquarium, we left Singapore and went to Turkey. It was a very fun trip and I miss my cousins a lot. I look forward to meeting them again next year! I had a lot of fun, and I hope to go to Singapore again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment