Around Diwali, my 3 year old cousin Alia came to visit for 10 days. I had a lot of fun with her and now I will tell you some highlights about her visit. Alia used to pick me up from school every day and we would play on the playground. She really liked the swings and the tunnel slide. She also showed me a song called Hot Mango Chutney Sauce. We used to sing 🎤 the song together. Speaking of singing, we went to the winery that we normally go to called Rockland Farm which has live music on Fridays. There was a band playing and Alia danced to their music with some other kids around her age. The best part was when we requested the song Sweet Caroline and they replaced the word Caroline with Alia! An audience member grabbed everyone’s hands and started taking us all in a circle ⭕️ dance 🕺. It was very fun. We went to a Diwali party 🎈 at my friends house where we watched a movie, ate food 🥘 and lit up some sparklers. Alia really enjoyed meeting my friends but she couldn’t watch the movie (she got scared). We also got her a Halloween costume which was Baby Yoda and I dressed up as the Mandalorian for a photo shoot. She wore that costume when she went to the Ashburton Halloween party and my Karate Halloween themed class 🎊. I got my first SSL hours there by managing the ring toss booth. Alia’s favorite thing was the pumpkin 🎃 festival. We got to ride on ponies, go on a bouncy mat, and much more. I very much enjoyed Alia’s visit and I look forward meeting her again whether it is at her house or mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment