Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022

This Halloween I made a DIY Revan costume that took two months to complete. I also built a lightsaber using LED circuits. Revan is a character from Star Wars. He is a Jedi. Baba was a Jedi for Halloween and Amma was a Sith. I went trick-or-treating with my friends Max, Flo, Landon, and, Rohan. We went for 2 hours and got a lot of 🍭 candy. After that we got went back to my house (where we were hosting the annual Halloween party) and ate pizza and cake. See the pictures and my light saber video!

I also went to Karate in costume before Halloween and volunteered at Ashburton Elementary during their Fall Festival and managed a ring toss booth in my costume.


Revan made by Me!

Gladiator Instructor Mr. Justin and I 


I volunteered at my old school's halloween festival

I managed the Ring Toss booth

Our infamous witch controlled the candy flow from her bin

Two Jedi's face off

Sith, Jedi-Sith, and Jedi

With Landon the spidey

With Flo, Max and Landon

It was raining so we had a lot of shelter planned

Lone Oak Gang and Lone Oak Street Friends

Adults and Kids who were in costumes

2 hours of treat collection resulted in candy eating marathon in garage

Winners of candy eating marathon


Here is a short video of me telling you how I made the light saber - https://youtu.be/2Fs8S5tNNo0




1 comment: