Sunday, October 30, 2022

Amma's 44th Birthday

Amma started her birthday celebrations with Baba, Kaku, and Kaki at a Colombian restaurant night before

This place gave chocolate in their hands to lick for real!

It was called Choco therapy in between Starter and Main course



Amma told me this was Colombian Masa bread made of corn in a tree of life shape


Alia's and my parents said meal was the best


They ate lobsters too!

That candle you see is made of chocolate and Amma blew it ate the whole candle!

I was awake when they came back at 1AM and we cut cake!

Birthday Morning we sang for Amma and cut another cake!

Here is a video link of Alia and I singing with rest of the family - https://youtu.be/q4LrSKjuYuE





First time this year I gave Amma a gift by treating everyone to Sarah's ice cream!

Birthday dinner we did at Karma Modern Indian Cuisine restaurant
 
Food was very good and it was my first time eating at a Michelin star restaurant!

Restaurant gave Amma a candle too but this was not edible. 












No comments:

Post a Comment