Friday, April 1, 2022

My 11th Birthday

On April 1 I was woken by the sound of my alarm. But this wasn’t any regular day, it was my birthday. 

When I came down stairs I was wished by my family (Omma, Dadu, Amma, and Baba) and my family on zoom (Alia, Kaku, Kaki, Thatha, and Oma-Mashi). I ate cake and got to open one gift before I went to school. Amma and Baba played a prank on me by giving me candles that wouldn’t go out. The gift was from Amma and Baba and it was a Mandalorian Pulse Rifle from nerf! It was super cool. My friend Flo came to my house for a slice of cake and then we went to school. The school had a half day so I didn’t have to stay long.

At school I got wished a lot and I got a birthday book. The book was I Survived the Chicago Fire. When I got home we went to Silver Diner for lunch. I got Mac and cheese with fries and a hot dog in it. The silver diner people wished me happy birthday and gave me a brownie! 

When we got home I opened my gifts and then played with them. I then played my video games and went for a shower. After I came back we started to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. Amma and Baba then surprised me with elevation burger for dinner. I was surprised because it had closed but Amma and Baba could order one from Arlington. 

We watched some of the movie afterwards and then went to bed. 

The next day I had my party. I did zip lining with my friends and I even flipped upside down on the zip line. Also we played a game called Ga Ga and ate quesadillas for lunch. It was very fun. Also we pranked the kids at the party by using the same candles and by having the size of the cake super small (we pulled a big one out later). 

I had an awesome time at my birthday and I can’t wait for the next holiday. 

Yes I am the Birthday Dude on April 1







My Adventure Party Gang







The zip lining gang

Seeing world upside down is not bad after all









Magic candles and tiny cake were a great prank for my friends!

And then there was eating and drinking by the firepit...


No comments:

Post a Comment