This year Navaratri was October 7 to 15th. We had the dolls set up again in the garage with a few new legos on it and a wall of flowers behind the steps. We also went to a temple for Durga Puja and to Asha's house to see her dolls set up.
Padmini Ajji came from California for the first time to celebrate with us. I did puja everyday with her in the evenings after shower. I tried new food that Paddu Ajji had cooked for us - one was Rava laddo and she put my fav chocolate 🍫 chips in mine instead of nuts. Other one was called Maddur vada but I called it spicy cookie and she made that non spicy for me without nuts too. I liked the spicy cookie 🍪.
On Dussehra which is the tenth day, we had puja and dinner party outdoors. It was really fun. Aadi and Maya’s dad Hemant uncle catered the food. I liked the bread which was called kulcha.
I look forward to Halloween next.
No comments:
Post a Comment