Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021

Unlike other Halloween’s this year I made my own costume. I was the Mandalorian, Amma was Ashoka Tano from the Mandalorian, and Baba was Luke Skywalker from the Mandalorian too. I got the idea of making my own costume from a summer camp I went to where I started making the costume. I worked on it at home until I finished it. See the video of me putting it on. 

Making of My Mandalorian Costume - https://youtu.be/xt6ygnvQCgA



Like all Halloween’s we hosted a party. We went trick or treating and everyone liked my costume. One person even gave me an extra piece of candy because he liked my costume! 

We had three rounds of trick or treating but I didn’t go on the third round because it was very late at night and I had already gone. We had pizza for dinner and most of my friends were there. Baba threw these packets into the camp fire and it made it turn cool colors like blue and green. We wrapped it up around nine because we had school the next day, but in total it was a great Halloween!


Mandalorian and the Child

Mando and Asoka Tano

Luke and Asoka Tano

Mandalorian Gang







Mando even went to Karate

Mando and his instructor Aqua Man


Excerpts from the Halloween Party - https://youtu.be/LEAr_6BYeLM



No comments:

Post a Comment