It is the last day of school and I am feeling so happy! I have progressed so far ( can you believe that I used to say "in conclusion" on every assignment ). Through the fourth grade my writing has gotten better. I sometimes have bad assignments but like Thomas Edison said, "I have found 10, 000 ways to not make a light bulb" and I have found many ways to not write an essay, but I only need one way to do it. Fourth grade was fun that is without a doubt, but now the time has come to say good bye and go to our 75 days of summer.
So I say: Hooray!! Fourth grade was fun but summer is better. With swimming and camp it is one of the best things ever. There are no assignments, no stress, and no due dates. When the 75 days come to an end we will advance on to fifth grade with hearts that will miss summer but is curious to learn more. I hope to learn how to write longer essays, do more complicated math, and learn more about Greek mythology. Fourth grade was fun but now it is time to move on so I say: Summer Here We Come!
P.S I had to write a letter to myself about last day of 4th grade on the last day of 4th grade so I wrote this and my teacher liked it.
| With all my teachers from Grade 1 to Grade 4 - We did a surprise good bye parade for them on the first day of our holiday |
| Then I met Dominic for some Swim fun! |
Pool Fun with Dominic - https://youtu.be/n27i0bfSxkI
No comments:
Post a Comment