Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day 2021

On June 20 2021 we celebrated Father’s Day. In the morning I wished Baba happy Father’s Day and I gave him a card. Later we went to a restaurant for brunch. I got a grilled cheese sandwich with fries. After we ate our lunch we went to an ice cream sandwich place called The Baked Bear. The sandwich that I got was so big that I couldn’t finish it. When we got back to the house we dida Star Wars marathon. A Star Wars marathon is you watching as many Star Wars movies as you can in one day. We only managed 1 and a half. I had a very fun Father’s Day and I would be happy to do it again.


Brunching 

Baked Bear Cookies were really Bear size!

This was not mine but mine looked as big as this one!

Star Wars Movie Marathon




No comments:

Post a Comment