Saturday, April 3, 2021

My 10th Birthday Party

April 3rd 2021 was my first birthday party in the Bretton Woods club. Once all my friends arrived we went for archery. I hit 3 targets on the red circle and 1 on the yellow. After we did 45 minutes of archery we went to cut the cake. The cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. It had a Mandalorian cake topper and a candle with the number 10. After I cut the cake we handed out cup cakes and then went zip lining. While we were zip lining we had to drop hula hoops on top of sticks. I was the only one who managed to get it on the stick. At 4:00 we had to end the party. We gave my friends goody bag that was a puzzle with a picture of me with each of my friends.

I had a lot of fun at my party. See pictures and videos from the awesome party! Watch the zip lining video till the end!

Started the party aiming at targets

Socially distanced in person party finally!

More cake!



Ready to zip line after some delicious cake and cupcakes


Break from ziplining meant chats about Minecraft



Each friend got a pic of them and I as a puzzle

Ananya and Amisha got a puzzle of us too!

And I got the puzzle which was a collage of all the pictures of my friends and cousins who got the goodybags. Still need to make this!


No comments:

Post a Comment