April 1st 2021 was my 10th birthday. In the morning I FaceTimed with Oma, Dadu, Kaku, and Kaki and cut the cake with Amma, Baba and Thatha. Then I opened my presents. My presents were mainly books and legos but Amma and Baba also got me my very first iPad. After that we went to open a bank account for me. We had to wait a long time before we could open the account. Amma deposited 100 dollars into the account. I will get my own ATM card soon and Amma-Baba said they will give me allowance. When we got home Amma and Baba ordered food from Silver Diner which is one of my favorite restaurants. I got Mac and cheese with sausage inside. Then I built the lego called Trouble on Tattoine.
My friend Sohom came to wish me in the evening and we sat in the backyard with the fire pit at first and later we went to play my favorite game Gravel in the school playground.
For dinner we ordered from Elevation Burger ( which is my favorite burger place). I got a cheeseburger with bacon inside and a side of fries. Once we finished dinner Amma, Baba, and I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I had a very fun birthday.
| My most fav Dolly Sin cake with Mandalorian cake topper which was a surprise to me! |
| Facetime, cake cutting and opening presents! |
| So many presents from near and far! |
No comments:
Post a Comment