This winter ❄️ I went skiing ⛷ twice. The first time I took a lesson again to practice after an year and then went on the beginners slope first and then Sohom convinced me on the green slope which was super duper fun. The green hill was more steep. There was a path that was like the smaller slope but just more steep. Another half started off super steep and it was called sneaky Pete because there were a ton of passage ways to cut into bunny slope and a passage way to cut into the other steep slopes on the green hill. I went on both slopes.
The second time Amma came skiing with me. Amma didn’t want to go on the steep green slope so we went on the beginner slope. I went with my other friends on the steep green slope later. Second time when I went on the sneaky Pete trail on the green slope, I couldn’t control my speed once and almost crashed into Sohom. I was going so fast ๐จ that I fell and both my skis ๐ฟ flew off.
No comments:
Post a Comment