On February 20, we celebrated Baba’s birthday 🎂. In the morning we cut the cake 🎂 with Baba and ate it for breakfast 🥞. The cake was chocolate flavor and it was called Dolly Sin.
Then we gave him our gifts 💝 🎁. I gave him a Nintendo switch game called legends of Zelda. Amma gave him video game 🎮 socks 🧦 and millennium falcon cufflinks. After I can home 🏠 🏡 from school 🏫 we went to a pizza 🍕 restaurant called Stella barra . Baba’s birthday 🎂 was awesome 👏 😎
Then we gave him our gifts 💝 🎁. I gave him a Nintendo switch game called legends of Zelda. Amma gave him video game 🎮 socks 🧦 and millennium falcon cufflinks. After I can home 🏠 🏡 from school 🏫 we went to a pizza 🍕 restaurant called Stella barra . Baba’s birthday 🎂 was awesome 👏 😎






No comments:
Post a Comment