Saturday, May 18, 2019

Muffins with Moms & Field Trip with Moms

On May 10, 2019, we had muffins with moms in school. There was also a slideshow of pictures with music of moms and kids which everyone sends to school before mother's day. The slideshow showed Amma and my picture also. I also wrote about Amma at muffins with mom and gave the paper to her.
Then we went on a field trip to a puppet show at Glen Echo Park. Amma was one of the chaperons for this field trip and she had me and 4 other kids with her to chaperon. We saw Cinderella puppet show and her two sisters kept screaming and fainting in the show. Then I went on a carousel with my friends and we got extra recess in the park before coming back.
I had  a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good time.

Writing about mom while (not) having muffins


I only used paint brush to draw this completely - no pencil or pen! and it was displayed in school on that day
Showing my paint brush drawing to Amma

Star Wars fans ready for Cinderella

The gang who was being chaperoned by Amma




No comments:

Post a Comment